FOR TEENAGERS, THE ART OF MEETING OTHER PEOPLE AND MAKING FRIENDS WHILST LEARNING TO SKI, IS something you do easy. Come and have some fun with ESF!
GROUP LESSONS FROM 14 years old
The team at ESF La Rosière are on hand to help teenagers learn new techniques and manage expectations to ensure their experience is a rewarding one.
- Group lessons are available the whole season with ESF La Rosière from Beginner to Level 4.
- From Beginner level to Class 2: classes take place from Sunday to Friday
- For Class 3 and 4 levels: classes take place over 3 hours a day, during 5 days (break on Wednesday).
- Each group is put together in the first instance by your child's ESF instructor.
- A lift pass is required from the first day from Class 1 - Elementary level onwards. For beginners you will need a lift pass later in the week depending on progress.