Get a ski pass
Ski passes are not included in the price of ski lessons.
The ski pass is required from the first day for all levels (with some exceptions):
- From 2 consecutive days, the ski pass is automatically valid for the entire Domaine (Espace San Bernardo).
- For children aged 5 to 12 and enrolled in Flocon and 1ère étoile courses only: The ESF offers 6-day ski passes valid for the entire ski area (Espace San Bernardo) at 180€, card included.
Please note, depending on the composition of your family/group, other offers may be more advantageous.
- Non-refundable ski pass
EXCEPTIONS: No first-day pass is required for the following courses:
- Piou Piou level
- Ourson level or Flocon beginner level (never skied before) : the instructor will tell you the day before if you need a ski pass for the following day.
- Please note: under 5 year olds are only entitled to a free ski pass at La Rosière: please go to the lift ticket office with proof of age.
- Teenagers and adults at beginner ski level: the instructor will tell you the day before if you need a ski pass for the following day.
- There are two free ski lifts for beginners: The Manessier ski lift at La Rosière Centre and the Lutins carpet lift at Les Eucherts.