Join our Teenager FREESTYLE CAMP where jumps, spins and turns are the norm!
Courses in both skiing and snowboarding
Join the 'Freestyle Motion' fraternity in both ski and snowboard. It's what makes skiing more fun!
- Enjoy an intensive session of 3 hours a day from Sunday to Friday (except Wednesday). Always departing or starting from the main lift at La Rosière centre.
- You will need to be of a certain level of skiing (Gold Star or Snow 2 minimum). You will also be comfortable in big and small turns on the red slopes and capable of switching balance quickly.
- You will need to be committed and dedicated to learning the techniques required.
- On the course you will be mainly in the Snow Park learning the safety, materials used and freestyling terminology. You will also train on the trampoline, go off piste and experience boardercross.
- Be equipped with the appropriate equipment at all times. Helmet, skis and any further safety equipment you need.
- Each session is filmed and shown in a room for the purpose of watching your style improve.