There's nothing like your child's first time on snow!
for first time skiers we offer a special programme to ensure your child is at ease with the surroundings.
Children between 5 and 13 years old, that have had less than a week skiing, need to first start in the secure and safe surroundings of our Club Piou Piou area. This is before they venture off with an ESF instructor onto the slopes of La Rosière.
Group lessons take place from Sunday to Friday and consist of either 2 hours or 2 hours 30 minutes per day depending on the dates of your stay in the mountains.
Please determine the level of your child according to their age before you enrol in one of our classes.
- For 5 years old: Registration and enrolment at Piou Piou level.
- For 6 to 7 years old: Registration and enrolment at Ourson level.
- For 8 to 13 years old: Registration and enrolment at Flocon level but depart from Club Piou Piou on first day.
- Each group is put together in the first instance by your child's ESF instructor. Our ESF instructors evaluate the progress of your child during the week.
- You also have the possibility to buy a Group Lessons + Lift Pass Pack at a preferential rate for the Flocon level. The lift pass included in this pack is for 6 days and is valid for the whole area from Sunday to Friday at a preferential rate.