lift passes AND EQUIPMENT
WICH LIFT PASS SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ?
Lift passes are not included in the ski lessons.
You can order them in advance on: www.larosiere.ski
YOU WILL NOT NEED A LIFT PASS FOR TGE FOLLOWING:
- Children registered in Club Piou Piou
- Children taking Ourson levels - our ESF instructor will warn you the day before the need to take the lift pass, depending on the evolution of students and weather conditions
- Adult beginner skiers: - our ESF instructor will warn you the day before the need to take the lift pass, depending on the evolution of students and weather conditions
YOU WILL NEED A LIFT PASS FROM THE FIRST DAY FOR ALL THE OTHER LEVELS
OUR PACKAGE SKI LESSONS + LIFT PASS
- Exclusively valid for children in preparation Flocon or 1 Star
- Package only available from ESF La Rosière (advance booking or on site)
- Lift pass valid for 6 days, for the full ski area ("Espace San Bernardo")
- Do not hesitate to contact us to know the prices*
- There are two free ski lifts for beginners: Manessier button lift at La Rosière Centre - Les Lutins magic carpet at Les Eucherts
- Free for children under 5 years old and adults over 75 years old, valid only on La Rosière area: collect the lift pass at the ski pass desk, with a proof of your age.
- Please note that from 2 consecutive days, the lift pass is automatically valid for the full ski are ("Espace San Bernardo)
- All the winter snow clothing (please adapt according to the weather conditions)
- For Skiing: Skis, boots, helmet, poles (from the 1 star level for Children)
- For Snowboarding: Snowboard, boots, helmet, wrist and knee protection
- For Off-Piste: wide skis, safety equipment
- Snowshoeing: walking shoes, rackets, poles, backpack with drink and snacks
- Sunglasses, mask, sun cream (to be adapted according to the weather conditions)
- For the youngest: small snack, handkerchiefs in the pockets, and Adult's mobile phone number to contact if needed