ADULT TRAINING FOR COMPETITION IS as EXHILARATING AS IT IS REWARDING. IF YOU CAN SKI THEN TRY RACING THROUGH THE GATES AT SPEED AND WITH FINESSE. test yourself with a race AT THE END OF THE WEEK TOO!
ESF LA ROSIÈRE COMPETITION LEVEL COURSE for adults
Train to race in the ESF slalom races of the 'Flèche' and the 'Chamois'.
- Option 1: Enjoy an intensive session of 6 hours a day from Sunday to Friday.
- Option 2: Enjoy an intensive session of 3 hours a day from Sunday to Friday.
- Both programmes offer training on the slalom stadium where you will learn the techniques for racing and skiing through gates. Your ESF La Rosière instructor will be on hand to offer expert advice on going that extra mile and finding that extra speed.
- End of the week tests offered: Both the Chamois and Flèche test are available.
- All test and timings are recorded and can be found on Club ESF website. See office for more details.
ski open RANKING