different ways for your child to enjoy and learn to ski with esf La rosière : Group Piou Piou/ourson Course, Micro Piou course
All suitable for children from 3 to 4 years
With such a choice of classes we have made it simple for you to enrol your child in the correct class.Whether your child is discovering skiing for the first time or is in the middle of a learning phase, the ESF La Rosière instructors will be delighted to welcome them to our Club Piou Piou classes.
- Classes of 2 hours or 2 hours 30 minutes per day (depending on the period), take place from Sunday to Friday . They are taught in both La Rosière centre and Les Eucherts.
- The equipment is not provided. You child will have to be equipped with skis, shoes and helmet. Also remember to provide a small snack. There are lots of ski shops in the main resort and at Les Eucherts.
- The groups are not formed in advance but on site by the instructors during the first session.
- A ski pass is not necessary for children at Club Piou-Piou level. Children in the Ourson Level will probably need it at the end of the week. Our instructors will keep you informed.
- At the end of the week, the ESF instructors accompanied by Piou-Piou himself will give a medal to your child. Feel free to join them 15min before the end of the last session!
- For the little ones we propose a group course lasting 1 hour 30 minutes called the Micro-Piou .
Every afternoon in low season (except Saturday).