DAYCARE, NURSERY AND activity club
FROM 18 months to 13 years old.
Parents? We urge you to go skiing with the peace of mind that your children are in good hands.
The Galopins Club is present on our two sites (La Rosière Centre and Les Eucherts), with the Baby Club for 18 months to 3 years at the Rosière Centre, and the Club Loisirs for ages 3 to 13 at both sites.
- The Galopins Club is open from Sunday to Friday
- The Galopins staff (all graduated, trained and motivated) offer a variety of indoor and outdoor games and activities ...
- The Galopins welcome your children from Sunday to Friday - in half-day formulas (with or without meals) or for the full day (meals included)
- Hearty meals are proposed (starter, hot dish, cheese, dessert), which can be adapted to any dietary needs
- Napping is possible for the youngest in a specially designed room
times and dates
Club "Les Galopins"
|time of day||time|
Price from 174€
Club "Les Galopins"
- Open Sunday to Friday
- Reception for the day or half-day
- Indoor and outdoor activities
- Napping possible for children under 3 years
|BABY-CLUB - FROM 18 MONTH to 3 years old||Rosière Centre|
|6 mornings without meals or 6 afternoons||174 €|
|6 mornings with meals||222 €|
|6 days with meals||332 €|
|KId's Club - from 3 years old||Rosière CentRE||Les Eucherts|
|6 mornings without meals
or 6 afternoons
|174 €||174 €|
|6 mornings with meals||222 €||222 €|
|6 days with meals||332 €||332 €|
Drop off and pick up times:
|morning||8h45 – 9h30 : morning drop off |
12h30 – 13h15 : midday pick up
|afternoon||13H-13H30 : afternoon drop off|
16H30 – 17H15 : evening pick up
Good to know :
Please come to the Galopins reception on your first day to :
- Meet us and have a look around the club
- Give us your booking confirmation
- Give us your health questionnaire that you should have received by email (or fill it in if you don't have it)
Please bring the following items for your child:
- Indoor clothing :
Leggings, trousers or thermals to go under a ski suit, so that your child will be comfortable indoorsSlippers (optional)
- Outdoor clothing :
Ski suit, scarf, bobble hat, gloves, snow bootsSun glasses, sun cream
- And for the littlies :
Soft toy, blanket or dummyNappies and baby wipes
A change of clothes (T-shirt, Jumper, Socks, Trousers ...)
A typical day :
- The morning :
Indoor games, board games, painting, puppet making etc...
Outdoor games, walks, sledging, climbing frame (slide), snowmen etc...
Decisions on activities will be made according to the weather.
11.30- 12.30 : meals for those that have booked it - the others will continue to play inside
(hot meals are supplied by an external supplier)
- The afternoon :
Nap time for those who usually have one (we have special rooms for the children's naptime)After naptime : Indoor games, board games, painting, puppet making etc... Outdoor games, walks, sledging, climbing frame (slide), snowmen etc...16.00 : snacks supplied by the Galopins (biscuit or fruit or yoghurt) - please bring your own in case of any allergies.
The NURSery in more detail
We don't refund in the case of cancellation, illness or injury. For your peace of mind, we recommend the Carré Neige insurance.